Precast Concrete Reclamation Systems
The ENVIRO-PORT® Precast Reclamation System was built and designed exclusively for the precast industry. Reclaim all of your unused ready-mix and capitalize on the benefits. Our highly qualified sales staff is ready to answer any questions or offer technical support. Our goal is to keep you a leader in your industry.
- Unused ready-mix is poured directly into the intake hopper. Sand and stone are swept into the diagonal screw conveyor while residual water is kept in suspension in the agitation tank.
- Clean sand and stone are transported above residual water level where it is given a final rinse and stock-piled for reuse. (Separation can be performed with optional screen deck.)
- Residual water is metered back to the batch plant for reuse by way of a weigh batch system or a metering system.
- Your plant's process water and storm water can be introduced automatically into your ENVIRO-PORT® System for reuse in batching. The ENVIRO-PORT® System can use up this water instead of creating more.
Your Precast Reclamation System
- 100% Recycle of Ready-Mix and Process Water. Your way to a clean plant.
Reuse your materials to save money.
- Simplicity in design and operation. User friendly with automatic cycle modes.
Very low maintenance. Our material-on-material design eliminates wear on tank floor and auger housing.
- Easily designed to meet your particular needs.
- High-quality components.
- Small, compact equipment for quick, easy installation.
Pre-wired and pre-plumbed.